2009年5月14日星期四

What a difference a day makes

Was watching Grey's anatomy.... My favourite character, Izzie Stevens is dying! In the previous episode, she enlightened us, on her hospital bed, about what a difference a day makes..





"You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you're right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there's not enough time, because you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days. You know?" Dr Izzie Stevens





We need to live each day feeling blessed and thankful... Live each day as it is... and hang on to Hope.

What is hope?





"But hope that is seen is no hope at all... for who hopes for what he already has?"





Every single day here in Beijing... all the stress,weariness, struggles I face every single day and times I miss my family so much..





Every single day that passes here, a thousand miles away from home...





Brings me closer to eating a slice of roti prata at my favourite prata house!





I am tired and awfully homesick.. but I am thankful for being given another 24hrs each day. I am glad that I am able to live each day to the fullest..



As each day passes, I know that I am brought closer... to a slice of roti prata=)

( You still owe me a treat.. you know who u are!)


没有评论: