2009年5月12日星期二

To my Housemates, the tiny titans


When I look at the 3 of us... I think of 3 "Tiny titans".

We look "tiny",small, weak, .. but when I recall what we had gone through the past 6 months..we are definately "Titans" on the inside!

Our old house at Zifang yuan was almost broken into, we shifted all our things from Zifang yuan in the cold winter to Fangxing yuan.. Imagine 3 girls! dragging their lugguages,pails, pots and pans, shoes and even chairs in the streets and we made so many trips!

We have to set up our house from scratch, and we how we can forget the day when that uncle offered us his trishaw, for 15 yuan to help us move of 3 ikea tables! Though it was tiring running behind the trishaw in our boots all the way to our new house!

The small house we live in...... is bad! Till now I find it so hard to believe that I am living in an apartment which looks like it is falling apart. Peeling ceilings, badly lit corridors..The toilet is small and shabby, we can't even throw toilet paper into the toilet bowl....and there is always this weird smell! Not to forget the toilet door which looks like it is going to fall off any moment! Due to the poor ventilation, we can smell what our neighbours are cooking for lunch and dinner everyday. And the washing machine... which we have to drag to the toilet and connect the pipes ourselves manually everytime we want to wash clothes. The the "rubbish corner"... BOO!.. we better remember to clear the trash more often, not only when the door is stuck!


This small house, however, had hosted numerous parties! I love the times where we would invite our friends over for dinners and fellowships. Our house is also home, for a month,to Yinying. Yinying is a very sweet chinese girl from Wuhan who needs a place to stay in Beijing for her internship. We offered her a room to stay.. and this girl has been such a blessing to our household. Everytime after a tiring day in school...a day after looking at numerous 脱肛pictures I look forward to return to this small house we call "Home".


"Let there be no debt except the debt of loving one another.."

That was what I prayed for, the night we moved into our house. I thank God for bringing both of you into my life. Both of you are my family a thousand miles away from home.


How can I be where I am today without you both? You both make me feel loved every single day.. you both feed me with the best food.. you both helped me to get through very tough times.. lending me a listening ear and all the tissue paper i need...

You both are the very reason why, after going through so much,I believe that our God is good.

Everyday, we find ourselves"facing the giants"...giants of fear, anxiety, stress, loneliness.. but we are a very blessed household, one that is always under the Lord's protection and is always overflowing with His love.


Last night, tempers flared, tears were shed and hearts were broken...

Anger and disappointment overtook my heart... but I come to realise that it is because of the very love we have for each other, and the comfort we share among ourselves.. then, we are able to scream at each other and trash things out.. we tried hiding our feelings, but it didn't work, we were glad it didn't work.

Although I haven't said this to the both of you... I wanna declare out loud..........


That I love you both.. with all my heart!

I wanna go to your rooms and hold both of you tighly in my arms now.. but I haven't bathe. I wanna tell everyone how absolutely wonderful my housemates are! How wan wan's blurness never fails to amuse me.. I will never forget how wan wan imitates the clubbers at zouk.. hahah!..and how xiao qi's korean ringtone always tickles me everymorning.. sounds like"sorry sorry naked naked!!".. and the prayer u asked me to send for you to the Western wall! Very funny!.. Thank you for cooking the mutton rice too.. realli set the "bench mark" for me!

Thank you, for loving me too.. always and all ways=)





没有评论: