2009年5月12日星期二

外科and皮肤科exams are over! Although I think I screwed up my皮肤科paper..mixing up the appearances of the different skin diseases... I am so glad dat it is over! 3 more papers next month and we are doing our houseman already.. oh man!

Nehmind, now its time to start planning for my trip to Inner Mongolia! oh yay! * stands up and does the mongolian dance*... Green pastures, BBQ mutton and sand dunes here I come=)



Lambs waiting to be slaugtered to become BBQ mutton sticks for us! nuahahah!





And to my friend of 11 years and counting... my "sister", god- mother of my future children..
Happy Birthday Racheal Lam Lai Yee!
You are an old woman now! Keep rocking!* smacks yr butt*
As my birthday card to you is "flying" on its way from China to Sg... I would like to dedicate Psalm 23, my favourite Psalm to you=)
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.


1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.



2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,




3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.




4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.




5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.




6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Sure the LORD will restore any soul who calls upon his name. Our God is faithful. Amen :)

没有评论: