2008年9月30日星期二

Be grateful

The weather is turning cold... and there is no one to hug me to keep me warm. The school is making us impossible to graduate.I miss laksa, mee siam, Nasi lemak. I miss the sun that will keep me warm throughout the year, I miss running round NTU wif wood, I miss my HL milk, I miss my jasmine pearl milk tea, I miss SCV and all the hong kong dramas, I miss watching movies in the cinema, I miss home.

I guess, I am finally being forced to learn to grow up, to mature, be more sensible and to control my emotions.

I learn that to be a happier person, u need to stop making yrself feel like u r being victimised, stop focusing on what u don't have and be grateful for the things you have. I might not have my laksa, but I have a warm cup of milo beside me right now=)

没有评论: